Stork Diary.
to Share Stork Life Events

A birthday gift giving back to the future!


A Birthday gift giving back to the future!

"I make that as a birthday gift to myself. Thanks to the advanced modern medical technology, I can freeze my fertility at this age and have a hold of my future."







I did not plan to have any children at first. I enjoy the time with myself and my freedom. That was me a few years ago. But people change, especially when you are at your most vulnerable moment when you are sick. Someone in the family got sick, everyone in the family is called up to help. That's when I realized you can never have enough family members. 



This is the moment when my thought of freezing my eggs appears. Your child is not necessarily staying with you the whole life. But it is always nice knowing that you have a family that cares about you. Raising a child is not an easy task in 2020, as well as having pets or keeping myself warm. 


The thought planted in my head for so long, it finally sprouted. I turned 39 this year, is the same age that my mother gave birth to me. Time is flying. I realize that I have to take some action! I studied a lot online and found Stork Fertility Center's website. They have detailed blog posts and graphics at a glance. Suddenly I apprehend that the quality of your eggs is tile with your age.  


When I realized that I am competing with time, I started doing research comparing different hospitals and fertility centers. I finally chose Stork Fertility Center. They specialize in infertility and fertility preservation. Their treatment plan aimed at achieving "4- F". Fewer blood tests, fewer ultrasound exams, fewer injections, fewer clinic visits. That's a big attraction for me as I can not get away from work that often.


I make that as a birthday gift to myself. Thanks to the advanced modern medical technology, I can freeze my fertility at this age and have a hold of my future. Some might say that you might never use those eggs. Why bother to spend all that money on that? I think egg freezing is like time traveling. When you are planning for a family maybe five years later, you will be thankful that you made the right decision. Time is irreversible, no matter how much money you own. A word before is worth two behind.



Stork Fertility Center's team is very professional and helpful throughout the treatment. They helped me to arrange the time so that I won't have to take so many off from work. In the end, I only take one day off for surgery day. The blood tests, ultrasound, and clinic visits were all arranged at mine non-working hours. They have their application. It shows your itinerary daily by just one click on your phone. And the surgery took only 10-15 minutes. The operation room's ambiance is warming, not like any other hospital. You feel comfier with the cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. 



Egg freezing is like insurance. You will feel safer after having one. This is probably the most meaningful birthday gift that I ever had. 



Note : 


1. Stork Fertility Center offers "4-F" treatment. Fewer blood tests, fewer ultrasound exams, fewer injections, and fewer clinic visits. The treatment is done with a minimum of two clinic visits. Just like our case above, taking only one day off from work! Before anyone knows, you already finished the treatment!  


2. The case froze ten mature eggs at her first treatment. 

Doctors suggest that the number of frozen mature eggs in each age group is different. It is related to age. With higher age, comes with a higher chromosome abnormal rate. Egg freeze treatment is suggested before age 35. The pregnancy rate and live-birth rate are relatively better. 



3.The recommended number of mature eggs for cryopreservation for bringing a baby home at different ages is as follows:


AGE

35 or below

35~38

39~40

>40

Number of mature eggs

10#

15#

20#

>20#


Register:Oversea Form 

E-mail:en_service@icryobank.com

WhatsApp:+886-905-737-501


FacebookYoutube

Stork Fertility Center Stork Fertility Center Author

POSTS