Stork Diary.
to Share Stork Life Events

[Patient Testimonial] Egg Freezing: A single woman Turing to 39



I’ll be 39 in 2 months. Of course, my birthday wishes are meeting a perfect guy and having a happy family. Maybe it's not the time yet, my Mr. Right hasn’t showed up. In order to keep my egg fresh, I decided to contact one of my friends, Amber, who works in Stork Fertility Center. After knowing the cost and process of egg freezing, I shared this information to my close single friends. However, none of them was interested in it. Therefore, I held back from thinking this thought.
March, 2018
I think it is fate. In the Lunar New Year, my relatives mentioned the topic of egg freezing and asked me how’s my treatment going. My mom heard and also encouraged me to keep going my treatment. After that, I asked my close friends again. Finally, one of my close friends would like to join me. Thus, I called Amber right away and scheduled the following steps.
Before treatment start, Amber scheduled me to do the Ovary check. The result showed my AMH was only 1.9 which was less than normal data. It strengthened my determination of freezing my eggs.
On the Second day of my period, I went to Hsinchu for meeting my doctor. My doctor was Ms. Sophia. We have been through the conversation and checking my virginal. After that, the person from center helped me inject a long-action rFSH. Because I live in Taipei, which means I can't come back to Stork frequently. That's why they prepare a back-up injection for me.
There are two office visits during the treatment; one office visit is on the 8th day of period, another is on the 10th day. These two visits were in their corporation clinic in Taipei, that's why I didn’t need to go to Hsinchu. On the 12th day of my period, I went to Hsinchu for egg retrieval. After going through whole process of egg freezing, it's not as complicated as I thought. It could be done in two weeks, and only return to Stork twice for body check-up and egg retrieval. And then I could just follow up at their corporation clinic in Taipei. In addition, the total cost of the treatment is only 110k which is affordable for me.
Based on my experience, Egg freezing treatment is not difficult, just need to have confidence on Stork, have time, and fee ready. Following the instruction and steps that Stork provide. With Stork you could trust it, enjoy the professional service and lasted equipment.

 Register:Oversea Form
 Facebook:e-Stork FB Page E-mail:en_service@icryobank.com WhatsApp:+886-905-737-501
Stork Fertility Center Stork Fertility Center Author

1 comment:

  1. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Best IVF Centre in noida with highest success rate
    Best egg freezing treatment in noida

    ReplyDelete

POSTS