Stork Diary.
to Share Stork Life Events

[Patient Testimonial] I Believe Stork, I Chose Egg donation


With the assistant from Stork Fertility Center, I got the 10 weeks pregnancy after second transfer. Although I was worried when I had bleeding during my early pregnancy, I felt grateful at this very moment.

We got married when we were 40 years old, so we started our IVF treatment late.
We tried our best for this treatment. However, advanced age made treatment more challenge. We couldn't retrieve the eggs with better quality. Meanwhile, our Japanese doctor suggested us to try the egg donor program in Taiwan. In this way, I could still be pregnant and deliver. Thus, I decided to try and meet my last hope with positive mood.

Before we made the final decision, my husband was worried about my feelings about receiving the eggs from donor. "Do I love this kid?" would be our biggest concern. However, the answer is No, because this kid will have the genes from my husband, and grow up in my belly. I believe I must love him/her so much. In addition, we regretted late start for our IVF treatment. I won't let it happen again. So, I decided to email to Celine, a consultant of Stork.

Because Stork Fertility Center was recommended by my Japanese doctor, that's why I didn't feel any restless. I got quick reply from the Stork regarding the schedule for my doctor appointment. The communication went very well. It only took us about 45 days from the first email to the email of confirmed doctor appointment. It’s our first time to visit foreign clinic, so we were nervous. Nevertheless, we felt relaxed and comfortable after we walked into the clinic which was warm, clean, and bright.

As we first visited, our consultant, Celine was always there for us. We didn't need to worry about the language issue. She was a friendly, clever, and reliable person. The Most important thing was she had lots of experience in the field of infertility. Whenever I had questions, she always had answers for me. Also, she would remind me when I missed something, so I relied on her so much. When I’ve been transferred, there was another consultant who was an outgoing girl and could speak Japanese fluently. She helped us a lot and kept encouraging us, and made me relax.

My doctor is Dr. Lai who is a warm man. He told me that "Believe in yourself, you could bring baby back." It really touched me, and I started my treatment with confidence. I went Back to Japan for my check-up, and then mailed the result to the Stork. I received the medicine for transferring and the date of next doctor appointment quickly. With rapid conversation, sincere concern, well equipment, I believe that's why Stork has high pregnancy rate. Based on extensive experiences, they could be so confident to make the case successfully.

Although, I haven't delivered yet, I really appreciate Dr. Lai, Celine, and everyone who from Stork Fertility Center.

 Register:Oversea Form

 Facebook:e-Stork FB Page




 WhatsApp:+886-905-737-501
Stork Fertility Center Stork Fertility Center Author

POSTS